The Local Arrangements Committee has arranged for some great group excursions on Wednesday afternoon. They also want to let you know that many of the museums and cultural spots in the city have free or deeply discounted Fridays!
Here are some things to do around New York City Friday afternoon and evening before you head home:
- New York Aquarium – pay-what-you-wish Fridays 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Yeshiva University Museum – free Fridays 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Historic Richmond Town – free Fridays 1 to 5 p.m.
- Museum of Modern Art – free Fridays 4 to 8 p.m.
- Whitney Museum of American Art – pay-what-you-wish Fridays 6 to 9 p.m.
- Morgan Library & Museum – free Fridays 7 to 9 p.m.
- Museum of Arts & Design – pay-as-you-wish Fridays 6 to 9 p.m.
- New-York Historical Society – pay-as-you-wish Fridays 6 to 8 p.m.
- International Center of Photography – voluntary contribution Fridays 5 to 8 p.m.
- Museum of the Moving Image – free Fridays 4 to 8 p.m.
- Japan Society – free Fridays 6 to 9 p.m.
- Rubin Museum of Art – free Fridays 6 to 10 p.m.
- Asia Society – free Fridays 6 to 9 p.m.
We will continue adding to this page as we get more information.