Are you a moderator? Great!
- Find Kim Detterbeck. She’s in charge of moderating. If you can’t find her, don’t panic. Just follow steps 2-7.
- Attend your session. Get there a little early.
- Ask the presenters if they need anything like handing out handouts or finding an IT person.
- Ask the presenters if they’d like to be introduced. If they say yes, get the information they want you to give out. It doesn’t have to be fancy.
- Ask the presenters if they need you to hold up fingers to tell them when they have 10 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. Use the appropriate fingers.
- Tell fellow attendees to fill out their yellow session evaluation (everyone has them in their folders.)
- Collect them at the end and put them in the designated box on the registration desk in the Great Hall.
That’s it. Have fun!